by Mina posted Jul 23, 2023
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

Hi,

I'm sending once more this in case you didn't record it in the last ticket, I really care about solving this as soon as possible so that I can be calm, thank you for understanding.

Can you PLEASE help me?

I did not succeed to get in touch with your hotel in order to book the accommodation and I bought a plane ticket, I will arrive in Korea on October 19 and stay until November 17 and I am coming primarily to meet Dr. Sang Lee and it would be most important to me to book at your hotel.

On July 11, I wrote regarding booking a single person room to e-mail: eunslee1962@yahoo.com and
entered my e-mail vrhovecmina@gmail.com on this page:  http://nsseorakresort.com/pension/reserve_check.html?pid=26
but I did not receive any reply and now (12 days later) I'm really starting to panic because it's a long way from Serbia to Korea and I'm coming alone for the first time with no Korean language knowledge (I am trying to learn as much as I can) and it would mean the most to me to know all is ready including accommodation.

I also tried to register on the hotel's website so I can ask on the hotels board, but I don't know enough Korean to understand everything, and it doesn't allow me to copy all the necessary text and translate it so I can't register on the website, and I don't know what else to do.

It would help me a lot if you could help me book the room, or send me a contact email from someone with who I could communicate about the hotel room reservation or direct me who/where to ask.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best Regards!
Mina