Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

Hi,

I'm sending once more this in case you didn't record it in the last ticket, I really care about solving this as soon as possible so that I can be calm, thank you for understanding.

Can you PLEASE help me?

I did not succeed to get in touch with your hotel in order to book the accommodation and I bought a plane ticket, I will arrive in Korea on October 19 and stay until November 17 and I am coming primarily to meet Dr. Sang Lee and it would be most important to me to book at your hotel.

On July 11, I wrote regarding booking a single person room to e-mail: eunslee1962@yahoo.com and
entered my e-mail vrhovecmina@gmail.com on this page:  http://nsseorakresort.com/pension/reserve_check.html?pid=26
but I did not receive any reply and now (12 days later) I'm really starting to panic because it's a long way from Serbia to Korea and I'm coming alone for the first time with no Korean language knowledge (I am trying to learn as much as I can) and it would mean the most to me to know all is ready including accommodation.

I also tried to register on the hotel's website so I can ask on the hotels board, but I don't know enough Korean to understand everything, and it doesn't allow me to copy all the necessary text and translate it so I can't register on the website, and I don't know what else to do.

It would help me a lot if you could help me book the room, or send me a contact email from someone with who I could communicate about the hotel room reservation or direct me who/where to ask.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best Regards!
Mina

• ?
    Mina 2023.07.24 05:23
    Having in mind that I’ve already sat down to write to you, I thought to ask the next questions to conclude all the topics that are for now in my mind.

Who can I contact about food details within the hotel? I see that it says that it has vegetarian food (at least that's how it translates to English), so I'm wondering if there is a possibility of it being vegan?

Also, regarding food, while the seminars are going on and I'm there, I'd like to join that diet, is that possible and how would it work since I can't follow the seminar until I learn the language? I would just like to emphasize that I can’t eat fish or anything that was in animal form (meat, etc.) I can't stand even the thought of it, and I also try to avoid dairy products (I can eat them but they make me feel heavy in the stomach and others similar issues), which I believe is already so, but I wanted to check just in case.

Can I participate in the group stretching exercises, is it ok? (having in mind I will not follow the seminar/lectures because my lack of knowledge of the Korean language)

I saw that you have a volunteering program, I would like to contribute, so I am interested in how it works? I don't expect anything in return, I'd just be happy to help while I'm there. I have sent to Dr. Sang a note regarding this so I don’t write too much on the board. Whatever Dr. Sang concludes I will agree, I leave it to him to decide what is best.

Thank you in advance for all your help.

Best regards!
    Mina
  • ?
    Mina 2023.07.29 01:55
    Dear Sang and Webmaster,

I have received replies to my mail, thank you for your help in speeding up the process so that I can organize

And, I have now sent 1 more private note to dr. Sang so I don’t spam this board more than I already have, thank you all for your understanding (I see the note before sent to dr. Sang is missing but it is ok, now there is no point in sending it again)

Best regards!
    Mina
    이상구 2023.07.31 23:10
    This is Dr. Sang Lee,
    Please send your message you sent by e-mail(?) to this home page again.
    I did not recieve your recent message.
    And please do not send message to any private e-mail.
    I'll expect getting your message on this home page.
    Thanks
  • ?
    Mina 2023.08.09 20:22
    I have just logged in to send you a private note about the plane ticket, it has been sent but it is not important anyway

Thank you for your will to help on the board but I don’t want to send sensitive messages publicly, not because of me but others… I don’t want to make anyone feel bad or ashamed publicly, not even potentially, it is all or most in the notes

Thank you anyway for the reply
    이상구 2023.08.11 00:43
    I have not recieved any information about your air plane ticket.
    Also, I do not understand the reason why you sent the information to me.
    I dont recieve or accept any message from unknown person on my personal email,
    becuse there are so many other questions, consultations, etc from unknown people.
    I asked you ask a question here on this homepage, hopefully a health question, but you ars telling me
    that your question will make other people feel ashamed and so on, Therfore I presume that the question you have is not the kind of question I can answer.
    Please understad that I dont want you to ask me that kind of complex personal question.
    However, I'll be happy to answer any health question, without any personal relation matter.
  • ?
    Mina 2023.08.11 06:01
    I would say that most of my problems including health are related to my sensitivity and relation to other people's behavior and that is what I am trying to figure out but as I’ve previously said I do not want to make anyone feel bad more so publicly, but I see that you can not help me with that kind of questions… It is what it is.

Thank you anyway for the response.

I will now stop bothering you and I wish you all the best.

Best regards!
    이상구 2023.08.11 13:46
    Only!
    God can give you the Power to forgie,
    God Be With You!
  • ?
    Mina 2023.08.11 13:51
    Yes... I was thinking about God and forgiveness last night... and I agree

1 thought…

to consider to remove:

the public email address and the contact form from the hotel website if it is out of use (the responses came after I have wrote to this free board about it, I suppose it is out of use and nobody is checking it but all the more so)

and

private notes/messages options from this website (when you click on your name/account on the top right of the page (you should see it now if you are looking on a computer), the last “쪽지함 보기“ option and from there you have inbox, sent and some third private notes category) if they are not used (I have tested private notes before I’ve wrote to you some time ago to be sure that they work and they do), it was confusing at least to me and that is why I’ve previously concluded that it is ok to send you a private message within the website

Removing/adapting all of this should be easy for any solid web developer

Hope this will help to prevent potential future misunderstandings

I will respectfully withdraw myself now, thank you in advance for understanding

Best regards!

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
4232 인생의 죄 문제를 해결하여 구원 받으려면 생명의향기 2023.08.13 63
4231 초대 기독교인들은 지옥을 안믿었겠죠? 4 행복해지기를 2023.08.11 111
4230 뉴스타트가입 106 ㅎㄴ 2023.08.11 108
4229 사단도 하나님의 생명으로 살고있는거겠죠? 1 행복해지기를 2023.08.10 78
4228 감사와 질문 5 루크 2023.08.07 75
4227 안녕하세요 3 감나무 2023.07.24 79
» PLEASE HELP 8 Mina 2023.07.23 93
4225 Jyp 박진영 성경 강의 4 행복해지기를 2023.07.18 199
4224 유투브 강의 감사합니다. 행복해지기를 2023.07.17 53
4223 하나님은 생명이시다 행복해지기를 2023.07.14 80
4222 종교 질문입니다. 1 긍정힘 2023.06.26 130
4221 그러면 나쁜 것도? 1 설악 2023.06.21 102
4220 끔찍한 사건,사고와 성경과의 관계? 5 행복해지기를 2023.06.17 176
4219 what do you think about... 1 요한 2023.06.16 108
4218 믿음 1 tree 2023.06.13 78
4217 (유튜브 댓글 질문)저는 어떤 선택을 어떤마음을가져야할까요.. 너무 어리석은 질문일까요? 1 webmaster 2023.06.10 103
4216 Dr. Sang Lee Contact 6 Mina 2023.06.05 116
4215 박사님 질문있습니다 1 요한 2023.04.23 170
4214 영혼의 존재와 치매에 관해 발견한 것...박사님의 의견 부탁드립니다. 2 루크 2023.04.18 169
4213 안락사에 대해서 1 요한 2023.04.16 125
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 214 Next
/ 214